ABOUT WILLIAM J. TAYLOR
William J. Taylor grew up in California and practiced law in Nevada for 14 years before moving to Knoxville in 2008. He has 23 years of valuable legal experience to apply to your legal problems. He has worked in prosecution, defense, and corporate law. His experience in Nevada includes:
- Managing Trial Attorney for CNA Insurance Company
- Private Practice, with emphasis on personal injury law, family law and criminal law
- Deputy State Attorney General
- Deputy District Attorney, Lander County
- Prosecuting Attorney, Boulder City, Nevada
He is a member of the Tennessee and Nevada Bar Associations and licensed to practice in both states. He is fluent in Russian and has lived and studied abroad, most of the time at the Moscow State Institute of International Relations, where he studied legal ethics and international legal relations.
Terris A. Garrett
Terris has been a member of the Law Office of William J. Taylor since August 2016. She handles work for Mr. Taylor within the areas of Criminal Defense, Litigation, Family Law, and Adoption. She has 20+ years of legal background and is a licensed Tennessee State Notary Public. She is also the proud mother to a wonderful daughter.
Email Terris at email@example.com